THE ESSENTIAL GAMING MOUSE
For more than a decade, the Razer DeathAdder line has been a mainstay in the global esports arena. It has garnered a reputation for reliability that gamers swear by due to its proven durability and ergonomics. Now, we’re making it even more accessible with its latest successor—the Razer DeathAdder Essential.
PROVEN HISTORY OF PERFORMANCE
The Razer DeathAdder family is one of the most renowned and recognized gaming mice in the world. With over 9 million units sold worldwide and dozens of celebrated awards, it comes as no surprise that the Razer DeathAdder has built up a cult following since its inception. Check out its milestones below.
MULTI-AWARD WINNING TECH
5 Hyperesponse Buttons
Independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons give you advanced controls for a competitive edge.
Up to 10 Million Clicks
The multi-award winning Razer™ Mechanical Switches last up to 10 million clicks for longer lifespan and extreme reliability.
6,400 DPI Optical Sensor
Allows fast and precise mouse swipes that offer greater control for the most essential gaming needs.
- True 6,400 DPI optical sensor
- Up to 220 inches per second (IPS) / 30 G acceleration
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches with 10 million-click life cycle
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Single-color green lighting
- Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) enabled
- Approximate size: 127.0 mm / 5.0 in (Length) X 73.0 mm / 2.90 in (Width) X 43.0 mm / 1.70 in (Height)
- Approximate weight (excluding cable): 96 g / 0.211 lbs
- Cable length: 1.8m / 5.91 ft
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input