- Android, Windows & Mac OS
Examples: Samsung Note II, Galaxy series, Android Pad Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 etc.
Please download and update the firmware on your 8Bitdo pad Manually and then sync it to your Switch.
X-input, D-input, Mac mode, Nintendo Switch mode
- Connection: Bluetooth wireless, USB cable wire both support
- Keys: D-Pad, START, SELECT, A, B, X, Y, L, R
- Analog Stick
- Lithium-ion battery
- Charge: USB port
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Firmware can be upgraded to support more devices in the future.
Size and Panel:
- Height: 64 mm 2.51 inches
- Width: 132 mm 5.19 inches
- Depth: 24 mm 0.94 inches
- Retro design, same touch same feeling. Original pushing button feeling, designed by the professional company.