19 tables in Star Wars Pinball are:
- Adaptations of the films A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, Rogue One and Solo.
- Adaptations of TV’s The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.
- Character-specific tables Han Solo, Darth Vader, Calrissian Chronicles, Boba Fett and Droids.
- Star Wars: Battle of Mimban (the mud planet from Solo) and Star Wars: Ahch-To Island (Luke Skywalker’s hideout in The Last Jedi)
- Star Wars: Masters of the Force (a Jedi-vs.-Sith theme, with all the major stars of both factions) Starfighter Assault (Imperial Fleet vs. Rebel fighters) and Might of the First Order (based on The Force Awakens).
In addition to vertical play, Star Wars Pinball on the Switch will also make use of the console’s HD Rumble feature, and will offer a Switch-specific career mode that is “designed with short on-the-go gameplay sessions in mind.” The suite’s soundtrack will be playable in a jukebox mode, and a special collection mode will deliver in-game bonuses to help players rack up higher scores.
NINTENDO SWITCH™ EXCLUSIVE FEATURES AND MODES
In addition to HD Rumble and vertical play, Star Wars Pinball boasts several new features and modes exclusive to Nintendo Switch as a standalone product:
• Galactic Struggle: Every Star Wars Pinball player in the galaxy will choose to support the light or dark side in a perpetual online digital tug-of-war between the forces of good and evil. Which path will you choose?
• Career Mode: Designed with short on-the-go gameplay sessions in mind, this mode challenges you to complete very specific pinball-based missions across all 19 tables.
o Choose the path of the Jedi or the Sith as you progress through 50 career ranks.
o Some missions involve mastering awesome Star Wars-themed mini-games that might be difficult for some players to access through regular play, such as piloting an X-wing or TIE fighter or fighting Darth Vader in a lightsaber duel.
• Force Powers and Talents: Collect Holocron Shards during missions to unlock Force powers and talents that yield special in-game bonuses when activated, such as multipliers, slowing down time and more.
• Cantina Jukebox: Collect the greatest tunes in the galaxy as you play each table. Once you’ve heard a song, you can listen to it any time you like in the game lobby.